Select Your MacBook Issue Below
Every MacBook we receive for repair is different, but we have listed below the most common issues we regularly see, to help point you in the right direction. We fix all MacBooks from 2008 Unibody to all present models, and we are experts in MacBook repair (we do not repair phones, tablets, etc, like most other repair shops). Click on your issue below to start the booking process!
Please note, if your MacBook has multiple issues, contact us first by filling in the form at the bottom of this page; we can get you a discounted customised quote compared to our website prices, saving you money.
- Liquid damage repair
- Diagnostic service (we'll find out what is wrong with your MacBook)
- Logic board repair
- Damaged screen (cracked, ink marks, lines or bars down screen)
- Bottom glass bezel strip (bottom glass strip underneath screen is cracked, but screen functions)
- Battery replacement (not holding charge, service warning, only works on charge)
- Flexgate (screen works when partially opened, turns off when opened fully)
- No backlight (screen not lighting up, but can see faint/dim image on screen)
- Keyboard replacement (some keys not working, pressing or holding keys by itself)
- Trackpad replacement (cracked, cursor moving or gesturing by itself, clicking issues)
- Faulty Touch Bar (cracked, image or touch issues)
- Backlight sheet replacement (liquid staining/marks inside the screen)
- Missing, worn or damaged keys
- GPU/Graphics chip issues
- Speakers, camera, microphone and other Issues
If your issue is not mentioned above, it doesn't mean we can't repair it; simply fill in the form below and we'll see if we can help. Please make sure to include either your model and EMC number, or your serial number, all found on the bottom of your MacBook (along with your issues).